Assistant Director/Associate Director/Director of AST
- Lead a group of scientists to perform analytical method development/optimization, qualification/validation under cGMP.
- Communicate with other functional areas and clients to ensure timely completion of QC activities to meet project timeline.
- Review and approve technical documents such as methods, qualification/validation protocols and reports.
- Serve as technical lead to solve technical challenges and support laboratory investigations.
- Assist higher management to schedule resources, coordinate laboratory activities, and improve data and document quality to meet client expectation.
- Graduate degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, molecular/cell biology or related fields. Relevant industrial working experience, 3-5 year for candidates with MS degree, 2-3 year for Ph.D. candidates.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Biochemical assays such as ELISA, cell based assay, qPCR, Western blot, enzyme activity testing
- Separation assays such as HPLC, CE, gel electrophoresis
- Biophysical assays such as MS, spectroscopy (UV, FTIR, CD, fluorescence, etc.), DSC.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese, fluent in speaking, writing and reading in both languages.
- Critical thinking, scientific reasoning and problem solving skills.
- For Ph.D. candidates, proven track of record of scientific achievements.
Primary Location: China – Wuxi
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com