Biologics FFF E&L Senior Scientist
- Optimize platform to provide Extractables/Leachables evaluation and trace level analytical support for parenteral product development programs.
- Develop and validate E&L analytical methods (GC/MS, LC/MS, HPLC, FT-IR, ICP-MS and etc.) with minimal supervision.
- Conduct routine analytical testing.
- Provide leadership for various operational tasks within laboratory including use and maintenance of modern analytical instrumentation such as GC/MS, LC/MS, HPLC, FT-IR, ICP-MS and etc.
- Possess good judgment and awareness to recognize and solve laboratory/data issues to assure high quality data.
- Write validation protocols, validation reports, technical reports, investigations, and documents for regulatory submissions.
- Other duties as assigned
- M.S. or Ph.D degree in analytical chemistry, Pharmacy, biochemistry, or related science areas.
- MS with at least 5 years, or PhD with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Analytical problem-solving skills, utilizing and maintaining modern analytical instrumentation such as GC/MS, LC/MS, HPLC, FT-IR and etc.
- Chromatographic method development and validation experience.
- Lab experience including research in GMP environment is desirable.
- Must be self-motivated, possess good interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle a wide variety of work assignments while meeting tight timelines.
- Excellent communication skills, including technical writing and oral communication in both Chinese and English;
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Minitab), Experience with Empower and ChemStation chromatographic data systems
Department: Biologics And Bioprocess
Primary Location: Shanghai, China
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com.