Scientist of Antibody Engineering
- Establish the antibody yeast expression platform;
- Performs molecular cloning tasks including PCR amplification, restriction cloning, yeast culture, and sequence analysis.
- Operates and maintains equipment and instruments.
- Analyzes, interprets, summarizes, compiles data and presents internally.
- Keeps appropriate experimental records and documentation.
- Other responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion
- Hands-on experience in yeast vector construction and yeast expression;
- Strong skills in molecular biology, biochemical, and immunochemical techniques (restriction cloning, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, western blot) are highly desirable.
- Thorough understanding of antibody structure/function and antibody engineering concepts.
- High degree of motivation and strong communication skills required.
- Masters Degree in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in academia or biopharmaceutical sector.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, a keen attention to details and controlling the development from a holistic viewpoint.
- Safety procedures must be strictly followed at all times.
- Signing and compliance with the company’s Confidentiality and Non-compete Agreement is a condition of employment.
- This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by Management;
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com.