Scientist of Therapeutic Antibody Bioassay Development
- To develop and perform the cell-based assays and immunoassays in support of therapeutic antibody or other biotech product portfolio
- To conduct sample testing for lot release, in-process, stability and R&D samples
- To ensure compliance to regulatory requirement, including instrument maintenance, personnel training, document drafting, review and archiving
- To participate in the qualification or validation of cell-based assays and immunoassays under a GMP environment until established as part of a clinical or commercial control system
- Transfer, training and trouble-shooting of cell based assays to collaborating QC labs
- BS or MS in Biochemistry/Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Immunology or related field
- Previous mammalian cell culture experience required
- Previous working experience in biochemical and cell-based assay preferred
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirement preferred
- Detail-oriented and quality-driven.
- Being able to read and write SOP and lab notebook in English
Department: Biologics And Bioprocess
Primary Location: Shanghai, China
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com.