Senior Scientist to AD – Molecular Biology and Antibody Engineering
- Lead a small group of scientists to conduct molecular biology-related tasks. Test different antibody formats, search and design novel formats
- Lead integrated projects from target research to lead optimization
- Has a solid research skill in molecular biology, vector design and construction, and proficient in using various gene database
- Has basic understanding of recombinant protein, therapeutic antibody, and protein engineering.
- Able to effectively prioritize team efforts, summarize data, write and present report.
- Other responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion.
- D. in molecular biology, protein chemistry, structural biology, or related field.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceutical companies is preferred
- A strong motivation in pursue science in drug discovery.
- Adaptable and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills required, including writing and presentation.
- Strong team-working spirit and excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Doctor degree in related Life Science subject with > 1 year related experience
- Knowledge of bispecific antibody engineering/directed evolution methods
- Experience in structural characterization of protein-protein complexes, preferably antibody-antigen complexes is a plus
- Knowledge of bioinformatics
- Experience in patent search and filing
Department: Biologics Discovery
Primary Location: Shanghai , China
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com.