2020 Elite Program- Quality Compliance Expert
WuXi Biologics (stock code: 2269.HK), a Hong Kong-listed company, is a leading global open-access biologics technology platform offering end-to-end solutions to empower organizations to discover, develop and manufacture biologics from concept to commercial manufacturing. Our company history and achievements demonstrate our commitment to providing a truly ONE-stop service offering and strong value proposition to our global clients. As of December 31, 2018, there were a total of 205 integrated projects, including 97 projects in pre-clinical development stage, 94 projects in early-phase (phase I and II) clinical development, 13 projects in late-phase (phase III) development and 1 project in commercial manufacturing. With total estimated capacity of biopharmaceutical production planned in China, Ireland, Singapore and US reaching 220,000 liters by 2022, we will provide our biomanufacturing partners with a robust and premier-quality global supply chain network.
WuXi Biologics has over 4,000 employees, including more than 300 overseas returnees and scientists with advanced degrees and work experience abroad. We have rich experience in antibody development, manufacturing, quality control, preclinical research and registration in European and American markets. All members of senior management team have worked at the forefront of the biologics industry with an average of over 20 years of industry experience in their fields of expertise, enabling us create a world-class pharmaceutical biologics discovery, development and manufacturing team.
The Elite Program- Quality Compliance Expert is a management-training program within WuXi Biologics to train new potential management talents in quality compliance for our future businesses. The program open to Ph.D. graduate or experienced candidates with master degree, and through systematic, professional screening and evaluation procedures, those successful candidates will be enlisted into the Elite Program. Each Elite Program candidate will be provided a customized 1~2-year professional development plan, including dual-coach/mentors and various job rotations and training regimens/courses. At the end of the program and all rotations, each Elite candidate will be assigned to a specific position, as determined by the final evaluation.
Comprehensive project training plan
3-4 job rotations within the company
- SGP for DS Operations
- DP1 for Drug Product Operations
Systematic Training Courses
- Core Value series
- Professional knowledge series
- General skills series
- Leadership series
Customized personal development plan
- Based on individual characteristics and rotation status, review and adjust periodically.
- Based on the periodical assessment, adjust salary and grant promotion opportunity accordingly.
Dual mentor/coach mechanism
- During the 1~2-year training period, a senior management leader will act as a mentor to help improve the domain expertise in each rotation position.
- During the 1~2-year training period, a senior leader whom was responsible for leadership cultivation will act as a coach to ensure culture adaption and self-growing.
- Both mentor and coach are from top global universities with rich industry experience.
- Fresh PHD graduate/ Master degree with 5 years biotechnology work experience/ Bachelor degree with 8 years biotechnology work experience
- Major in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy
- Good logical thinking & Communication skill
- Strong ability to take great pressure
- Good ability of English reading and communication
- Oversea learning/work experience is a plus
- Work Location：Shanghai, China
Click below link to apply: