Senior Scientist Analytical Sciences
WuXi Biologics (stock code: 2269.HK), a Hong Kong-listed company, is a leading global open-access biologics technology platform offering end-to-end solutions to empower organizations to discover, develop and manufacture biologics from concept to commercial manufacturing. Our company history and achievements demonstrate our commitment to providing a truly ONE-stop service offering and strong value proposition to our global clients. As of December 31, 2018, there were a total of 205 integrated projects, including 97 projects in pre-clinical development stage, 94 projects in early-phase (phase I and II) clinical development, 13 projects in late-phase (phase III) development and 1 project in commercial manufacturing. With total estimated capacity of biopharmaceutical production planned in China, Ireland, Singapore and US reaching 280,000 liters by 2022, we will provide our biomanufacturing partners with a robust and premier-quality global supply chain network.
- Work independently on defined biopharmaceutical projects for development, qualification/validation of assays for vaccine development.
- Manage project workflow to ensure on time delivery: from initial planning, experiment execution, to data evaluation.
- Design and execute lab-scale experiment in supporting assay development, transfer, qualification, and validation. Perform independent data analysis and interpretation and develop strategies for optimization and troubleshooting.
- Represent Vaccine Analytical Science Group in internal cross-functional teams and external communication with client.
- Manage method transfer into the non-GMP analytical science group located at the other sites or GMP QC labs.
- Document development work in concise reports and provide project updates in written and oral presentations.
- Support maintenance tasks and new technology evaluations for laboratory instrumentation; interact with outside clients/vendors/suppliers
- The candidate should have background in one of the following fields: biochemical or biological engineering, analytical chemistry or biochemistry.
- Hands-on experience in vaccine assay development and lab scale experimental execution.
- PhD degree and 0-2 years industry experience, or with MS degree and at least 3 years industry experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as ability to take on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills, work well with diverse team members
Application Link: https://careers-wuxiapptec.icims.com/jobs/5661/senior-scientist-analytical-sciences/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=980&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240