Senior Scientist of Cell Line Development
- Search the most cutting-edge literatures in academic and industrial fields, evaluate the feasibility and apply them to the current platform.
- Lead cell line development groups for various projects. Recruit, train and supervise scientists to provide best quality services.
- Manage project workflow to ensure on time delivery: from initial planning, staffing, to experiment execution, data evaluation and trouble shooting.
- Communicate results and address issues regularly with colleagues.
- Develop new technologies/capabilities, improve efficiencies, and expand service scopes.
- Develop people and retain top performers.
- MS with 5+years or PhD with 2+years of cell line development or genome engineering with mammalian systems. Industry experience is preferred.
- Fluent English (at least reading and writing) is highly preferred.
- Strong project management track record. Demonstrated quick problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills, work well with diverse team members.
- People management talent is a must. Management experience with teams greater than 5 people is preferred.
1.Sending email to Recruiting_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com with subject”Apply for+Position+Location”