Antibody Discovery Program Management
- Strong project management experience in therapeutic antibody discovery project, including project initiation, success criteria, workflow bottleneck, technical challenges, extensive knowledge in biology and biologics discovery and translation medicine.
- Define scope of work and generate timeline for the project while working closely with the client and internal discovery project team/leader.
- Keep clients and project team updated in a timely manner regarding progress of project, decision points, and events through teleconferences, e-mails, site visits or other suitable means.
- Forecast the project milestone from each key stage, including antibody generation, optimization, characterization and efficacy study, confirm the completion of work by stage with client and project teams and ensures workflow and progress are on track.
- Provide the coach and development, guidance, feedback and review to the team members as needed. Participate to PM senior staff meeting and provide update on manufacture site progress status.
- Build up strong connections of PM teams among sites of WuXi biologics discovery to develop, optimize and implement best practice. Keep alignment of client service across the company.
- BS/MS/PhD in life science or medical science field or business management with 5-10 years of industrial working experience concentrated in project management, drug discovery, biologics discovery, and/or alliance management.
- Have professional English skill, be able to lead business discussion and review agreements/contracts.
- Capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment, as well as coaching and leading team by providing guidance and training
- Good multi-tasking and prioritization skills. Strong project management experience in therapeutic antibody discovery project, including project initiation, success criteria, workflow bottleneck, technical challenges, extensive knowledge in biology and biologics discovery and translation medicine.
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com.