Assistant Director/Associate Director, Hybridoma
- Following SOPs, independently perform antigen preparation, animal serum ELISA titration, cell culture, hybridoma fusion and screening works.
- Be responsible for planning and arranging and performing hybridoma related studies.
- Responsible for notebook record, data analysis and presenting data in project meeting.
- Be responsible to complete the tasks and other assignments in timely manner.
- Independently plan, design and execute new project and responsible for trouble shooting and delivery task in timely manner.
- Knowledge of hybridoma technology, immunology, cell biology and molecular biology and drug discovery is required;
- Good experience of aseptic technology, cell culture, hybridoma cell fusion, subcloning.
- Experiences of hybridoma technology, animal immunization and antibody engineering are preferred
- High accountability, self-motivated, positive attitude and team player.
- Detail-oriented, excellent execution and effective communication skill.
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com.