Group Leader of Cell Line Development
- Lead cell line development groups for client projects. Recruit, train and supervise scientists to provide best quality services.
- Manage project workflow to ensure on time delivery: from initial planning, staffing, to experiment execution and data evaluation.
- Work closely with PM and communicate results and address issues regularly with the client.
- Develop new technologies/capabilities, improve efficiencies, and expand eservice scopes.
- Develop people and retain top performers.
- BS/MS with 5+years or PhD with 2+years of cell line experiences using different platforms. Industry experience is preferred.
- Strong project management track record. Demonstrated quick problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills, work well with diverse team members.
- People management talent is a must
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com