- Obey the company regulations;
- Be responsible for the reviewing of batch testing record;
- Be responsible for ensuring the integrality and accuracy of related report list;
- Be responsible for reviewing the integrality and accuracy of validation protocol/report;
- Be responsible for reviewing abnormal situation which related with product quality activities;
- participate in internal and external audit, collect self-inspection results and track the result verification of corrective actions;
- Be responsible for the drafting and revising of relevant documents;
- Report to supervisor of the job periodically;
- Finish the other jobs assigned by supervisor.
- With the education background of medicine or relevant major of bachelor or above, with more than 2 years related working experience, familiar with the GMP/cGMP/EU GMP regulations and CFDA regulations;
- Pass the all examinations before onto job(healthy situation , training);
- Familiar with the usage of statistical software;
- With good English reading and writing ability.
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com