Scientist/Senior Scientist of Functional Assays
- Research on literature, propose assay strategies, design assay validation plans and perform assay development and screening studies for biochemical and cell based assays.
- Analyze, interpret, summarize and compiles data independently. Keep appropriate experimental records and documentation.
- Lead various assay development and antibody screening efforts preferably through active bench work.
- Function as a project representative to coordinate and perform assays within timeline and quality requirement, be able to communicate effectively both internally or externally. Train and manage junior scientists to fulfill desired duties satisfactorily.
- Keep compliance with all company and departmental policies.
- Other responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion.
- Ph.D. or M.S. Degree in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or a related discipline.
- Experience in cell-based or biochemical assay development.
- Experience in antibody discovery and characterization, and background in signal transduction and cancer biology is a strong plus.
- Project management and communication skills including English proficiency.
- High degree of motivation and team work spirit required.;
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com.