Cell Line Development
WuXi Biologics offers comprehensive mammalian cell line development capabilities for various biotherapeutics such as mAbs, enzymes and fusion/recombinant proteins based on multiple production systems including CHO DG44 and CHO K1. Our program typically starts with client-provided DNA sequences and we deliver high-yielding, well-characterized, stable, single clones with good product quality.
Using a WuXi Biologics’ proprietary vector system in CHO K1 cells and state-of-the-art equipment, our cell line group has developed a process that can deliver top 3 clones in 12 weeks after transfection.
As part of our unique single-source approach our team can also perform developability assessment to evaluate the key attributes of antibody candidates to facilitate final candidate selection and reduce the risk of further development.
- Open-access cell line technology platforms with low licensing fees
- Same host cell line and vector system for transient production and stable cell line development in order to save time
- Proven robust high yielding development platforms with average productivity of 2 ~ 7 g/L with exceptional stability
- Fast turn-around from DNA to top clones with high productivity and product quality
- Research and GMP cell banking and supporting cell line characterization and stability studies