Enable the Molecule Program Program Presentation
Date: Monday, November 27th, 2023
Location: Bio-Innovation Institute (Ole Maaløes Vej 3, Copenhagen, Denmark)
Room: M0.8 Oxygen
• Louk Pechtold, Snr Director Corporate Development & Investments
• Richart Hart, Snr Director Business Development
• Yucai Li, Executive Director CMC
WuXi Biologics’ Enable the Molecule Program works with accelerators, seed/venture capital firms, incubators, and other similar programs to provide startups with the necessary tools and resources to expedite biologics and vaccine development.
Key Program Partner Details:
• R&D support, technical assistance, training, resources and access to world-class technology and drug development platforms
• BII Startups developing Biologicals / Vaccines are eligible to apply
• Non-exclusive collaboration with WuXi Biologics. You are free to work with other CDMOs.
Register now for the free breakfast presentation on Monday, November 27th to learn more about the Enable the Molecule Program
To learn more, download our flyer
About WuXi Biologics
WuXi Biologics is a leading contract research, development and manufacturing organization (CRDMO) that provides end-to-end capabilities to healthcare organizations worldwide. With operations in Germany, Ireland, the United States, Singapore and China, we enable our partners to effectively and efficiently bring biologics and vaccines to patients worldwide through our comprehensive and high-quality drug development model.