WuXi Biologics is a global Contract Research, Development and Manufacturing Organization (CRDMO) offering end-to-end solutions that enable partners to discover, develop and manufacture biologics. Our global footprint includes sites throughout the United States, Europe, China and Singapore. Located in the robust biopharmaceutical tristate region of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, the WuXi Biologics’ Cranbury site (MFG18) focuses on biologics development and clinical-scale drug substance GMP manufacturing.
Established in 2020, with operations beginning in 2021, and with further build-out in progress including drug product GMP manufacturing, this location is home to a growing team of about 200 staff members. Our highly trained and experienced scientist and engineers provide expert services to ensure fast delivery of a high-quality product to our clients and partners.
- 154,400 sq. ft. of biologics development and clinical-scale GMP manufacturing
Capabilities and Capacities:
- Cell Line Development
- Upstream and Downstream Process Development
- Analytical Development (including cell-based assays)
- Formulation Development
- Drug Substance GMP Manufacturing (up to 6,000 L fed-batch mammalian cell culture single-use bioreactor capacity)
- Quality Control
- Drug Product GMP Manufacturing (utilizing Vanrx robotic fill system – Available 2024)
Attractive Region for Job Opportunities:
Located in the heart of the state, Cranbury is one of the oldest towns in New Jersey, yet it is an emerging hub for the biotech and biopharma industries. The growing technology population makes this an ideal place to house our facility. As we grow, so does the community of qualified scientists.
If you wish to contact us about a job or a career at WuXi Biologics, please go to the Careers section of our website.