Cell Culture/Protein Purification & Analysis Scientist of Biologics Discovery
- Has a solid research skill in mammalian cell culture, cell transfection, protein expression detection and cell line development.
- Has basic understanding of monoclonal antibody, bi-specific antibody, antibody engineering.
- Able to effectively analyze, interpret, summarize, compile data and present internally.
- Keeps appropriate experimental records and documentation.
- Hands on experience in recombinant protein expression and purification with AKTA, as well as column packing and evaluation.
- Familiar with protein analytical technology such as but not limited to SDS-PAGE,HPLC (SEC, IEX, and RP), IEF, WB, and ELISA.
- Maintain the latest technologies in protein purification, and willing to adopt new techniques into the routine operation.
- Communicate results with project leaders and maintain data with compliance requirements.
- Has a solid research skill in HPLC operation and analysis, methods about antibodies characterization and have related experience in antibody developability analysis.
- Has basic understanding of recombinant protein expression, protein modification and protein-protein interaction.
- BS above in protein science or related discipline with at least 1 year relevant experience in academia or biopharmaceutical sector focused on protein expression and purification with extensive chromatographic operation in AKTA is required.
- Experiences in automation purification is a plus.
- Basic understanding of protein qualitative and quantitative.
- Highly motivated to embrace new technologies and tools.
- Be able to search literature and write reports in English
- Familiar with Office software.;
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com.