Group Leader, Project Management
- Define scope and build up timeline for the project while working closely with the project CMC leader.
- Identify the critical path activities in the timeline and keep the internal staff and the client informed.
- Coordinates the internal resources and leads WuXi’s efforts for timely completion of projects by interacting with the client and internal technical staff
- Holds regular meetings with team members and with clients to update progress as appropriate. Response for meeting agenda, minutes and action items follow up.
- Keep clients updated in a timely manner regarding progress of project, decision points, and events through teleconferences, e-mails, site visits or other suitable means.
- Monitor timeline and contract for accuracy and follows up on any discrepancies with clients and/or internal personnel.
- Confirm the completion of work by stage with client and ensures invoices are sent to client for processing.
- Act as a team leader and provide the training, guidance, feedback and review to the team members as needed.
- Master degree in science/engineering field with 3 years, or Doctor degree with at least 1 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical or industrial biotech field.
- Experience in biological drug development and project management is preferred.
- Good English skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member and as a leader.
- Good multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Department: Project Management
Primary Location: Wuxi, China
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com.