Senior Scientist, Protein Analytical Sciences
- Conduct analytical method development/validation/transfer for protein therapeutics at early and late developmental status by applying multiplexed analytical approaches, including, but not limited to, SEC, CEX, cIEF, CE-SDS, glycan analysis, and LC-MS.
- Draft technical documents including validation plan, qualification report, and relevant CMC sections for regulatory submissions for INDs and BLAs.
- The applicant should be strong motivated to be an efficient and effective learner for techniques and can show the proven record (e.g. applications in project) promptly.
- The applicant should be an effective communicator of ideas, project goals and results to cross-functional team members.
- The applicant is expected to demonstrate potential in leadership and organization skills, e.g. direct supervision of scientific staff at junior level.
- Requires a Ph.D. degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or related area.
- Experience with biochemical and biophysical characterization of protein.
- Hand-on experiences in the development and validation of HPLC, CE, and MS methods is highly preferred.
- Recognized scientific technical writing skills as demonstrated by peer-reviewed publications in science and technology journals.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are required. Fluent in English and Chinese
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com