Scientist of Phage Display
- Performs antibody phage library construction, including immune, non-immune and synthetic antibody phage library construction.
- Performs antibody lead isolation tasks including solid, liquid, and cell-based panning of antibody phage libraries, screening and analysis of selection outputs.
- Performs antibody engineering tasks including antibody library construction, affinity maturation, or humanization.
- Performs molecular cloning tasks including PCR amplification, restriction cloning, bacterial culture, and sequence analysis.
- Operates and maintains equipment and instruments.
- Keeps appropriate experimental records and documentation.
- Hands-on experience in phage display.
- Strong skills in molecular biology, e.g. PCR, molecular cloning, etc.
- Thorough understanding of antibody structure/function and antibody engineering concepts.
- Experience with project/grant management including keeping aggressive timelines and troubleshooting experiments.
- High degree of motivation and strong communication skills required.
- Master Degree or above in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or a related discipline.
- Industry experience is strong preferred but not absolutely required for the position.
- Safety procedures must be strictly followed at all times.
- Signing and compliance with the company’s Confidentiality and Non-compete Agreement is a condition of employment
- This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by Management.
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
To apply please send your application to HR_Biologics@wuxiapptec.com