The Microbiology Analyst will be responsible for the microbiological testing of raw materials, excipients, process products and final drug products and will conduct tests of endotoxin, bioburden and sterility. The analyst is also responsible for the environmental monitoring of clean rooms and the pharmaceutical water testing.
- Write and revise analytical methods, protocols, reports and other technical documents
- Perform testing according to relevant SOP, test methods and cGMP requirements
- Promptly and properly document tests and results per GDP
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and WuXi Biologics Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Support with the processing of deviations and laboratory investigations
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve efficiency, quality and achieve technical excellence